JaZZ - efficiency and high security
The JaZZ is the only cash deposit System that combines efficiency over the whole life span with high security. It is specifically designed to meet the requirements of CIT companies. The JaZZ is the only single payer to combine efficiency with safety over the entire lifecycle. The product is specially tailored to the needs of the value transport companies. The JaZZ includes an end-to-end solution - the messenger has no direct access to the banknotes.
For use with retailers
The JaZZ Cash Deposit System is designed for retailers that want to have their cash turnover automated. Once deposited into the JaZZ it is like having the cash already on the bank account.
The CIT Company is connected to the JaZZ and plans the collection. Depending on the Services of the CIT Company the cash value can be credited the same day it was deposited. Furthermore most of the CIT companies do insure the cash in the JaZZ.
The retailers can reduce the security risks by having the overflow of the cash desks quickly deposited in the JaZZ. Every banknote is verified to its authenticity, every deposit is receipted by the integrated printer.
Hardware features of the JaZZ
- Single note validator: 60-100 banknotes/min
- Two functions: banknote Validation with or without deposit
- Integrated receipt printer
- Banknotes stacked into a cassette: capacity minimum 1200 banknotes, or
- Banknotes stacked into a safebag which is automatically sealed when safedoor is opened (end-2-end Solution): capacity minimum 1000 banknotes
- Multi language display
- Multi currency validator
- Remote firmware update
- Remote currency templates update
- Communication by LAN, GPRS, Wifi
- Can be adapted to specific communication protocol of CIT companies
- Strongbox, intelligent safe, protection autonomous of external power supply
- Protected against intrusion and removing from its location
- IBNS Ink staining in case of an attack
- Loud alarm
Dimensions and Options
- Very compact, low installation costs, very little space needed
- Mounting possible at the floor, wall, under desks
- Coin counter, barcode reader, bundler, higher capacities, CEN III safe, etc
Dimensions and weight
|Number of banknotes||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Height (mm)|