CCS Si - the ideal solution
The CCS Si is an in-expensive systems for cash collecting as well as for the safe depositing of this cash and its secure transportation in a non-armoured vehicle. Having collected the «bagged» money from the customer, the courier returns to the vehicle and slides the Viper Si into the CCS Si. The content of the Viper Si drops automatically under control into the safe of the CCS Si. The courier never has any access to the collected goods and there are frauds checks within the system.
Any attack or illegal act by either the courier or an assailant, will automatically start the appropriate alarm system: pre-warning, loud sounder and the dispersal of the security ink in order to colour the contents both in the Viper Si and the CCS Si.
Its basic features are:
- Single person operation
- The CCS Si is designed to be used in non-armored and semi-armored vehicles
- CCS Si completely keyless system
- CCS Si electronic key in form of touchkeys at the customers location
- Pavement protection
- Deposited cash securely transported within the vehicle
- Cash removal at the cash center only
- Prevents the CIT operative from accessing the cash at any time
- Can be integrated with the vehicle's alarm system
The CCS Si consists of
- Viper Si as a protection across the pavement
- CCS Si as a protection in the vehicle
Ordinary standard van type vehicles, with no specific preparation can be used to carry the lightweight CCS Si System. The CCS Si System can be removed and re-installed quickly and easily in other vehicles.
The CCS Si can be combined with multiple Viper in racks, providing a secure and cost-effective solution for picking up money. Thanks to the CCS Si, completely new vehicle configurations were launched. Where armored vehicles and at least two people were needed, the CCS Si can be operated by one person in a unarmoured vehicle.
- Automatic anti-snatch protection against the pavement risk
- Pre-set time limits against hostage attack
- Sound alarm and ink dyeing within Viper Si and CCS Si
- Surface and anti-tamper protection in the Viper Si and the CCS Si
- Dispenses a large volume of security ink to stain all the bank notes
- The CCS Si can optionally be integrated into the vehicle security system
Fully automatic functioning of the entire system. Lower vehicle maintenance costs. The customer specific software allows for the downloading of Information for auditing and event management.
- Protection of the cash against theft and robbery
- Protects the Courier against attack, whether from duress, violence or kidnapping
- Eliminates complicity and insider thef
- If attacked, the Viper Si or the CCS Si open the bagged money and spray it with security ink
- Option: external warning red smoke alarm
Dimensions and weight
depending on model and specification